2007 m. lapkričio 30 d., penktadienis

The subfields of psychology

There are a lot of different types of classification of psychology. Some scientists classify 20 other classify even more subfields. The biggest classification has 64 subfields of psychology. I think, that I would like to study cognitive or psychoanalytical psychology, because I’m more interested in the processes that are hidden from us I believe that the most difficult changes in human mind cannot be observed or merely seen, therefore we must use other means to examine it. I think that those two subfields that I have already mentioned are the best ways to deal with things we can’t normally observe, because the fundamental part of cognitive and psychoanalytical psychology is the work in sub – consciousness. I hope that by the time I finish my studies here, those subfields will be available in Lithuania. If not, I’ll have to go abroad.

Komentarų nėra: